Chris Cassar I Design - Graphic Designer
I believe every business is unique and deserves unique graphic design to help it stand out from the competition and make a positive impression on potential customers. I specialise in brand identity, logo design, print design, and promotional products for small and large businesses. I have been working in the design industry since 2008, and I have experience as a graphic designer in the building, entertainment, and resources industries.
My designs are creative, eye-catching, and effective. I use my expertise to create designs that help businesses build trust with customers, increase sales, and achieve their goals.
If you’re looking for a designer who can help you create a strong brand identity and stand out from the competition, I’m here to help. Contact me at email@example.com to learn more about my services and how I can help you succeed.
Who Am I
I’m Chris, and I believe every business is unique. With the right design framework, they can stand out from their competitors and provide a higher level of service to their customers.
I achieve this by getting to know the business, its history, its industry, and its people. Then I create designs that reflect the identity of the business and its industry.
I love coffee, clean brands, family is my world and my groodle.
I’m passionate about design and I’m committed to helping businesses succeed.
I help small businesses stand out in a crowded marketplace through well-crafted graphic design.
What I Do
My 6D Process
- Gain an understanding of the brief
- Ask Questions
- Find our clear voice
- Identify goals, targets, and positions
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Know your business’s history
- Stay up to date with your industries trends
- Identify opportunities for growth.
- I brainstorms initial ideas and concepts.
- I use pen, pencil, and paper to sketch out ideas.
- I keep a steady supply of coffee on hand to fuel the creativity.
- I iterate on ideas until there are solid concepts.
- Iterate based on feedback and testing
- Avoid large changes disrupting the design.
- Package deliverables
- Delivery options (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
- Final design walkthrough and presentation
- Support Clients Needs
- Provide style guidelines
- Help with printing if needed